Tuesday 21 September 2010

Losing steam...

Just a little...

I hit 37.5km last week, with a really great 13km long run on Sunday. Easy day yesterday at the gym with a short session on the bike and some core/strength. But today, I just cannot find my mojo. Annoying morning with the rain and computer problems... I have the serious munchies (come to think of it, I've been having a real snacking fever for quite a few days now)... and just feeling a bit stiff and sleepy all round too.

So maybe it's just the grumps combined with a couple of nights' of poor sleep. I shouldn't start thinking I'm losing motivation to run, or overtraining.

I might actually just skip my easy run today, do a bit of yoga/core work and then aim to do a good speedwork session tomorrow (mile repeats x 4). Let's play it by ear, no point stressing out more than I need to. I'd rather focus on the quality rather than just get my mileage up. I could do with a good stretchy yoga session anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment